Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Kitchen

Dana and I were on a roll today!!! We deserve some major kudos!!!! Dana came to my house today and we painted my kitchen a real pretty reddish orange. It really makes the room look good. We had fun painting! We are now pros! I think now we can move on over to her new house with all those empty canvases and play with colors there! It really is amazing what a little of paint can do! Thanks for the help Dana!!!

1 comment:

stevenellie said...

I'd love to see how it looks. We'll have to have a playdate soon so I can come over and see it.

Hello To All

Blogging is very new to me and I am just a beginner so bare with me. I hope that every one can have fun keeping up to date with my family. Caydan is our third son and is growing very fast. Conway sure loves him and does not know that he can give to much love. Clayton does a very good job being the BIG brother. WE sure love these three boys!

Caydan Is Born

Caydan Is Born