Monday, September 29, 2008

Dodger Game

When we went out to California for the family reunion Michael got all of us tickets to the Dodgers game! It was a blast and it was hot! The little ones stayed home with Aunt Debbie and Conway fell in love with her little dog Pebbles. Clayton came with us and it was a lot of fun. It was a good game and I am glad that I was a part of that memory! I had never been to a pro game!



No comments:

Hello To All

Blogging is very new to me and I am just a beginner so bare with me. I hope that every one can have fun keeping up to date with my family. Caydan is our third son and is growing very fast. Conway sure loves him and does not know that he can give to much love. Clayton does a very good job being the BIG brother. WE sure love these three boys!

Caydan Is Born

Caydan Is Born