Saturday, July 19, 2008

My newest purchase

Dana Allison and I went to Walmart last night pretty late and ran into one last Wii Fit, we have been looking for a Wii Fit for a long time and spent a lot of time waiting outside Game Stop and calling all over to find one. We played on it last night and it is really great but it is mean sometimes. I then worked out on it again this morning it is great!



Wii Fit

No comments:

Hello To All

Blogging is very new to me and I am just a beginner so bare with me. I hope that every one can have fun keeping up to date with my family. Caydan is our third son and is growing very fast. Conway sure loves him and does not know that he can give to much love. Clayton does a very good job being the BIG brother. WE sure love these three boys!

Caydan Is Born

Caydan Is Born